Kenaidan ContractingGeneral Contractor
Who we are
Kenaidan is an employee owned general contractor building heavy civil/structural concrete, water works and ICI projects and we’re looking to build on our team. We offer exceptional opportunities including career development and training through our Kenaidan Centre for Learning and grow from within potential for skilled, motivated construction professionals. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing employees work-life balance with a competitive compensation package including:
· Top wages
· Benefit coverage for you and your dependents
· Employer RRSP contributions (no match required)
· Employee Share Ownership
· Paid training days
We currently have an opening in the Greater Toronto Area for:
We are currently looking for Welders to join our team!
The Key accountabilities are but not limited to:
· Identify required tools and special equipment required to complete tasks
· Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
· Lay out, fit, and fabricate all metal components
· Ensure quality work through extensive knowledge of metallurgy, welding techniques, and engineering requirements
· Previous experience in Pipe welding
· Previous CWB / TSSA tickets to prove past experience
· Ability to pass welder qualifications for tickets
· Working in compliance with Occupational Health & Safety legislation and Kenaidan’s Environmental, Health & Safety policies and procedures in daily operations.
· Other tasks as required.
· Industry experience required.
· Good communication skills.
· Motivated to learn and contribute positively to the team.
· Able to conduct oneself in public professionally and courteously.
· Punctual, reliable and accountable.
· Ability to work full time and outside of regular hours as required.
· Ability to perform physically demanding tasks outside in all types of weather.
· Site-based position.
· Use of personal protective equipment (i.e. hard hat, safety boots) required.
Think you’re the right fit? Apply today!
Kenaidan is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodation for applicants upon request in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Kenaidan Contracting Ltd. does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies, employment services or head hunters that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Any resume or other information received from an agency not approved by Kenaidan Contracting Ltd. to provide resumes to this or any other job posting will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. Kenaidan Contracting Ltd. will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.